The Mens Salvo Jacket from Rab is an mid-weight Matrix softshell jacket, combining wind resistance, high breathability, good wicking and a fleece backer. The Matrix two-layer bonded fabric provides high levels of stretch and offers great freedom of movement. Featuring waterproof zips throughout, an adjustable wired peak hood and hook and loop adjustable cuffs. Ideal for active use in cold conditions.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with polyester honeycomb fleece backer
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- YKK zipped, mesh-lined chest pocket
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 560g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.