- Main: 100% polyester, 83g/m2
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 140g of 650 fill power hydrophobic duck down
- Shower and wind resistant
- Fluorocarbon free down
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Full length front zip with insulated snap down baffle
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- 1 internal pocket
- Snap closures
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Weight: 435g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...