The Summit Batura is a fully waterproof down jacket with fixed hood and box wall construction for extreme conditions.
Hiding within the bo -wall construction is 468g (size large) of 800 fill power European goose down and 30 years of down filling know-how. This is then all wrapped up in a waterproof and fully taped Pertex Shield outer shell. The Batura has been extensively tested in the most extreme of conditions and is a regular partner to Rab athletes when they head for polar regions or high altitudes in the harshest of conditions.
- Weight: 1370g
- Fabric: Pertex Shield (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: European goose down 800 fill
- Narrow box wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2 way internal insulated zip baffle and external storm flap
- 2 Aquaguard zipped Napoleon pockets
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Velcro cuffs
- Hem drawcord stuff sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Fit: Relaxed
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.