The Summit Batura is a fully waterproof down jacket with fixed hood and box wall construction for extreme conditions.
Hiding within the bo -wall construction is 468g (size large) of 800 fill power European goose down and 30 years of down filling know-how. This is then all wrapped up in a waterproof and fully taped Pertex Shield outer shell. The Batura has been extensively tested in the most extreme of conditions and is a regular partner to Rab athletes when they head for polar regions or high altitudes in the harshest of conditions.
- Weight: 1370g
- Fabric: Pertex Shield (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: European goose down 800 fill
- Narrow box wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2 way internal insulated zip baffle and external storm flap
- 2 Aquaguard zipped Napoleon pockets
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Velcro cuffs
- Hem drawcord stuff sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Fit: Relaxed