The Rab Men's Upslope Jacket is optimised for ski mountaineering, but usable for any active pursuit in the mountains. It is made from midweight Matrix softshell fabric with warmth provided by a high-gauge polyester knit bonded to the reverse. The helmet-compatible hood has a flexible polymer peak to hold it in place.
- Fabric: Main: Matrix (85% nylon, 15% elastane with 100% polyester back, 90D, 235g/m²)
- DWR treatment
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped chest pockets
- 2 YKK concealed zip handwarmer pockets
- YKK zipped arm pocket
- YKK internal chest pocket
- Security clip in right chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit
- Weight: 760g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...