The Mens Upslope Trousers from Rab are mid-weight softshell pant with high gauge knit back, optimised for ski mountaineering. Featuring a diamond gusset and articulated knees to ensure freedom of movement on your adventures. With a number of YKK zipped pockets and internal phone sleeve you can safely stow any essentials. The waistband is hook and loop adjustable so you are able to customise the fit.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with a slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waistband with YKK zipped double ended fly
- Hook & loop adjustable waistband
- 2 YKK zipped thigh pockets
- 1 YKK zipped hip pocket
- 2 YKK zipped thigh vents
- Diamond gusset & articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Reinforced kick patches on instep
- Ankle gusset to increase opening
- Internal stretch snow gaiter
- Security clip & internal phone sleeve in thigh pockets
- Belt loops with brace attachment points
- Includes removable elasticated braces
- Fit: Regular with oversize hem
- Weight: 735g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.