The Vapour-Rise Guide Jacket is a winter-weight softshell jacket, designed to offer ultimate weather protection and breathability, with its high wicking and quick drying performance. It uses a durable Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric and light-weight Matrix stretch panels to produce a versatile, winter-weight piece. The Polartec Alpha insulation ensures you remain nice and toasty when out in the cold.
- Outer: Pertex Equilibrium (100% nylon, 70D, 100g/m²)
- Panels: Matrix (87% nylon, 13% spandex, 70D, 125g/m²)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha (100% polyester, 130g/m²)
- Wicking micro fleece insulation under arms & back
- Helmet compatible hood
- 2 way YKK front zip & internal storm flap
- 1 deep Napoleon pocket
- YKK pit zips
- Hook & loop cuffs
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 840g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.