Streamlined and slim fitting, the amazingly comfortable Mens Vapour-rise Lite Alpine Jacket from Rab is highly breathable but also offers excellent protection from the elements: exactly what you need in an alpine-ready softshell .
Lightweight Pertex Equilibrium fabric is not only wind and water-resistant, but also allows moisture to move away from the skin to keep you dry inside when you are working hard. Features include a two-way zip with internal storm flap as well as an adjustable hem drawcord and hook and loop cuffs for a closer fit. Two zipped chest pockets and 1 internal pocket means you can keep your essentials close to your body.
Whether you are lead climbing high above the Chamonix Valley or backpacking in the Pyrenees, the Vapour-rise Lite Alpine Jacket lets you travel fast and light, in comfort.
- Weight: 330g (size L)
- Outer: Pertex Equilibrium with DWR treatment
- Liner: Tricot (100% polyester)
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Hood can be rolled and secured with kitty clip
- 2-way front zip with internal storm flap
- Double exit hem drawcord
- 2 zipped Napoleon chest pockets
- 1 zipped internal pocket
- Part-elasticated hook and loop cuffs