The Vapour-rise Lite Pants feature a DWR (Durable Water Repellancy) treatment, a microfleece wicking liner and the knees are articulated for great freedom of movement, while a hem drawcord ensures a perfect fit.
The VR Lite pant is a fantastic softshell pant for year round use, incredibly breathable, water and wind repellent and a little added warmth from the lightweight fleece liner. Ideal for general hill and mountain use throughout the year, a good mid layer for cold weather mountaineering use, and ideal for early summer alpine use.
- Weight: 300g
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking microfleece drop liner
- Matrix DWS panels at knees and seat
- Inside leg length 84cm (Size L)
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- 2 way opening YKK zipped fly
- Fixed waistband, double snap closure, belt loops
- Reinforced unlined hem
- Hem drawcord and eyelets for under boot cord