The Mens Votive Jacket from Rab is an essential softshell for active alpine and mountain adventures. Lightweight and hardwearing Matrix softshell has wind resistance and good breathability along with 2-way active stretch. Giving moderate warmth and weather protection and excellent freedom of movement.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Helmet compatible hood with wire peak
- Roll-away hood tab
- Taped seams for low bulk & comfort
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip with baffle & roll over chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped A-line hand pockets, useable when wearing a harness
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- YKK pit zips for easy venting
- Articulated pre-curved sleeves
- Anti-snag hook & loop cuff adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 555g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...