The Morpheus 3 Sleeping Bag from Rab is a fully featured 3 season sleeping bag that utilises both natural down and synthetic insulation to ensure excellent performance so you can get a great night sleep.
It features an extra wide mummy shape with two side zips, one 3/4 length zip on the left hand side and one 1/4 zip on the right hand side, this allows versatility and ventilation options for excellent comfort.
The insulation of the bag combines both natural and synthetic: Pyrotec polyester microfibre insulation sits underneath the bag for durability and moisture resistance while 412g of 650 fill power duck down is spread through the upper of the sleeping bag as well as the hood and footbox for excellent heat retention and comfort. All the insulation is packed inside trapezoidal baffles to help reduce the chance of any cold spots occurring.
A cotton storage sack is supplied along with a stuff sack for use when out and about.
- Outer: 100% nylon ripstop, 30D
- Lining: 100% nylon, 30D
- Natural: 412g of 650 fill power R.D.S certified European duck down
- Synthetic base: Pyrotec (100% polyester microfibre)
- Comfort limit: -8.5°C
- Fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down developed with Nikwax
- Trapezoid boxwall construction upper
- Down filled upper, footbax & hood
- Synthetic base insulation for durability & moisture resistance
- 2-way zips on each side for versatility & venting options
- Extra wide mummy shape
- Concealed internal collar & hood drawcords
- Internal stash pocket
- Storage bag & stuff sack supplied
- Filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Pack size: 24 x 42cm
- Weight: 1,350g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.