- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Outer: Super lightweight 7D Ripstop Nylon
- Inner: 7D ripstop nylon with thermo ionic lining technology
- Insulation: 900+ Fill power RDS European Goose Down
- Rab Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar and hood
- Angled foot box
- 1/8 length main zip with noctilucent puller
- Lightweight Dry bag compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included
- Left zip only
- Temperature rating:
- Comfort: -2°C
- Limit: -8°C
- Weight 606g
With its world-first heat-reflective Thermo Ionic Lining Technology, the Mythic Ultra 360 delivers pioneering protection for those who need to make every gram count.
Built from ultra-lightweight 7D ripstop nylon, it uses Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT) to coat the fibres with titanium, helping reflect the user’s radiant heat back into the bag without compromising the fabric’s breathability. While that reduces the amount of down required for a given level of warmth, the angles of the bag’s trapezoidal boxwall construction also improve the evenness of down distribution, eliminating cold spots.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Sleeping bag features: Foot box
- Min. comfort temperature: 0 ° C to -10 ° C
- Season rating: 5 Season
- Temperature rating: -2°C / -8°C / -27°C
- Weight (g): 606
- Outer fabric composition: 7D ripstop nylon
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.