The Rab Neutrino 200 Extra Long Sleeping Bag is a lightweight, European Goose Down bag with a breathable Pertex outer fabric offering an excellent balance of comfort weight and warmth. It utilises Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down insulation in a tapered mummy shape to get optimal warmth from the bag. It has a half length zip which saves weight and cuts down the number of potential cold spot areas in the foot box while also having an anti snag tape to ensure the zip runs smoothly when you are tired and wanting sleep.
- Shell: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon ripstop)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 230g of 800 Fill Power European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down, developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Tapered mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 1/2 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort limit: 6.5°c
- Lower comfort limit: 1.5°c
- Extreme comfort limit: -13°c
- Internal length: 185cm
- Internal chest width: 70cm
- Internal hip width: 52cm
- Internal foot width: 41cm
- Weight: 625g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...