The Neutrino 200 Sleeping Bag from Rab is a lightweight sleeping bag with a Pertex Quantum outer fabric and 800 fill power hydrophobic down insulation offering a balance of comfort, weight and warmth even in damp conditions.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum
- Inner: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Insulation: 800 Fill power RDS European Goose Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 1/2 length main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Includes dry bag compression stuff sack
- Includes cotton storage sack
- Temperature rating:
- Comfort 4°C
- Limit -1°C
- Weight 579g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.