- Fabric: Pertex Quantum
- Polygiene Stay Fresh odour control treatment
- Insulation: R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (800 fill power)
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left and right hand zips available (W400 left zip only)
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar
- Hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Certification: EN13537: 2012
- Weight: 805g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...