This bag has a mummy taper shape that maximises warmth for minimum weight. This is a great sleeping bag aimed at lightweight end users where every gram counts making it ideal for fast and light mountaineering, cycle touring, and ultralight backpacking.
- Shell: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon ripstop)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 855g of 800 Fill Power European Goose Down
- Extra long for taller people
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down, developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Tapered mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Rab sleep limit:
- Internal length: 200cm
- Internal chest width: 72cm
- Internal hip width: 54cm
- Internal foot width: 42cm
- Weight: 1295g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...