A lightweight sleeping bag with water resistant Pertex outer fabric. The Neutrino Endurance 200 XL Sleeping Bag is ideal for Alpine bivis and general mountain use. A Polygiene Stay Fresh treatment to the inner fabric helps to control odours.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon 6, 30D, 58g/m²)
- Inner body: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 35g/m²)
- Inner hood, collar: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 30D, 58g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (600g, 800 fill power)
- Polygiene Stay Fresh odour control treatment
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 1/2 Length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Shape: Mummy
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort Limit: 5°C
- Lower comfort limit: 0°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -15°C
- Internal Length: 200cm
- Internal shoulder width: 72cm
- Internal hip width: 54cm
- Internal foot width: 42cm
- Weight: 720g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...