The Neutrino Endurance 600 Sleeping Bag by Rab is a down filled bag using 800 fill power European Goose down to keep you warm on the coldest of your adventures.
The outer fabric is Pertex Endurance that is highly water resistant, windproof, and breathable offering piece of mind and protection in damp environments. The bag is a mummy taper shape so is streamlined and tapered to offer minimum weight and maximum warmth. It uses a supersoft, strong, lightweight and windproof Pertex Quantum lining that allows the Down fill to loft to its maximum.
The main insulation of the bag comes from 600g of 800 Fill Power European Goose Down, while an internal neck baffle and drawstring hood help reduce any drafts which might cool the bag down. An anti-snag webbing tape behind the zip ensures a smooth close while an angled foot box ensures your feet are not feeling trapped but instead warm and snug.
- Shell - 30D, 58g/m2 Pertex Endurance (100% nylon ripstop)
- Lining - 20D, 35g/m2 Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- 600g of 800 Fill Power European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Weight: 1100g