Lightweight bug protection which can be used alone or as an accessory to the Element Solo.
'No-see-um' mesh provides limitless breathability and bug protection. The water resistant 40D coated nylon floor features taped seams and a bathtub design for maximum protection. A minimalist design sets up using 2 trekking poles with 2 guyline points for stability and additional pitching configurations to create a year round shelter system.
- Weight: 565g
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Dimensions: 220cm (L) x 80cm (Head W.) x 60cm (Foot. W.)
- Packed Size: 30 x 10cm / 1.8 x 3.9 ins
- 1.54m squared
- Can be used alone or as an accessory to the Element Solo
- Minimalist design set up using 2 trekking poles (not included)
- 2 guyline points
- No-see-um mesh
- 2 doors
- Water resistant 40D coated nylon floor features taped seams and bathtub design
- Can be combined with modular components
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...