A versatile tarp with a catenary cut that provides maximum weather protection.
This seven sided tarp provides approximately 5m2 of coverage. Made from ultralight silicone impregnated 30D ripstop cordura, this tarp is waterproof and incredibly strong.
It has been designed so it can be set up using trekking poles or trees, making it highly versatile. Multiple lightweight webbing loops facilitate a variety of set up options and the corner guyline points reinforced with hypalon, making them unaffected by cold weather or rapid temperature changes.
- Weight: 355g
- Capacity: 1-2 persons
- Dimensions: 244cm (L) x 213cm (W)
- Packed Size: 20 x 10 cms / 7.9 x 3.9 ins
- 5m2 rectangular tarp
- Ultralight 30d silione impregnated cordura fabric
- Tarp offers multiple set up options using trekking poles (not included) or trees
- Versatile tarp with lightweight multiple webbing loops
- Corners and centre guyline points reinforced with Hypalon
- Includes stuff sack
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.