A versatile tarp with a catenary cut that provides maximum weather protection.
This seven sided tarp provides approximately 5m2 of coverage. Made from ultralight silicone impregnated 30D ripstop cordura, this tarp is waterproof and incredibly strong.
It has been designed so it can be set up using trekking poles or trees, making it highly versatile. Multiple lightweight webbing loops facilitate a variety of set up options and the corner guyline points reinforced with hypalon, making them unaffected by cold weather or rapid temperature changes.
- Weight: 355g
- Capacity: 1-2 persons
- Dimensions: 244cm (L) x 213cm (W)
- Packed Size: 20 x 10 cms / 7.9 x 3.9 ins
- 5m2 rectangular tarp
- Ultralight 30d silione impregnated cordura fabric
- Tarp offers multiple set up options using trekking poles (not included) or trees
- Versatile tarp with lightweight multiple webbing loops
- Corners and centre guyline points reinforced with Hypalon
- Includes stuff sack
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...