The Summit 600 XL is a mid-weight down-filled sleeping bag, designed for year-round mountain use, with extended sizing for taller explorers. Using a combination of Pertex Endurance outer and light-weight Nylon inner fabrics, the Summit 600 is filled with 650FP European Duck Down and features a trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots.
Other key features include anti-snag zipper webbing tape, 3 dimensional insulated collar and an internal stash pocket for storage. It's temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012), and hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Inner: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (650 fill power)
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design
- 3/4-length YKK 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti-snag zip tape
- 3 dimensional insulated collar with internal drawcord
- Angled footbox for comfort
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Shape: Mummy
- EN Temperature rating:
- Comfort limit: -0.5°C
- Lower comfort limit: -6.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -24°C
- Internal length: 200cm
- Internal chest width: 72cm
- Internal hip width: 54cm
- Internal foot width: 42cm
- Weight: 1,160g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...