The Rab Talon Glove has a short cuff and close fit for technical climbing. It has an eVent waterproof stretch insert, PrimaLoft insulation for warmth and uses Pittards leather across the palm for durability with digital grip enhancement.
- Main: Matrix (88% nylon, 12% spandex, 90 x 150D, 182g/m²)
- Palm: Pittards Armortan Digital leather
- Insert: eVent DValpine
- Lining: Nylon bemberg
- Rear: PrimaLoft Gold (100% polyester, 60g/m²)
- Palm: PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip Control (100% polyester, 133g/m²)
- Box finger, pre-curved construction
- Angled cuff with hook and loop closure
- Weight: 180g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.