The Women's Ascent Jacket is a stitch-through baffled duck-down jacket with a water-resistant Pertex Endurance outer, for all round cold weather use.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 30D, 53g/m²)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop (38g/m², 20D)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (650 fill power, 275g)
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
- Separate down filled collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK Vislon zipped tricot-lined hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 570g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.