The Womens Kinetic Alpine Jacket from Rab combines the soft and flexible nature of a softshell with the protection and durability of a hardshell. The garment has been designed to contour your body shape and wicks away any sweat generated on steep ground. It is also super lightweight so it’s easy to forget you are wearing a waterproof until the showers roll in.
Rab have used their own material in the Proflex which is a revolution in waterproof technology whilst providing breathability. Bulky patches are no more thanks to the reinforced ceramic print overlays in high wear areas which increases durability without affecting the stretch.
The jacket has been developed around the alpinist with features such as a helmet-compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard zips, fully taped seams, and adjustable cuffs / hem ensuring high functionality for the mountains. A small stuff sack provides easy storage in either a pack or clipped to a harness.
- Face: Proflex 100% Nylon with DWR
- Back: 100% Polyester wicking
- Stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric
- Ceramic print overlays on hood and sleeves
- High gauge knit wicking lining
- Helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- AquaGuard zip A-line pockets
- Internal zipped pocket
- Concealed drawcord adjusters on hood and hem
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch free hem and cuffs for comfort
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 340g