- Fabric: eVent DValpine 3L (100% nylon, 70D/160D, 143g/m²)
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- Tricot-lined collar
- Roll-down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip
- Dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped A-line chest pockets with drainage
- 1 YKK zipped internal bonded pocket
- Escape Artist full venting YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Waist drawcord
- hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 466g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...