An long parka version of Rab's definitive narrow-baffled down jacket, the Women's Microlight Parka is filled with 750-fill-power European goose down with a hydrophobic treatment developed with Nikwax to make it resistant to moisture. The ripstop weave of the Pertex Microlight fabric makes it lightweight yet tough and the adjustable hood has a wired peak to hold it in place.
- Main: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 30D, 50g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon (20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (750 fill power, 240g)
- DWR treatment
- Mini channel stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with chin guard
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- YKK internal zipped pocket
- Elasticated stretch cuffs
- Regular fit
- Back length: 92cm
- Weight: 528g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.