An long parka version of Rab's definitive narrow-baffled down jacket, the Women's Microlight Parka is filled with 750-fill-power European goose down with a hydrophobic treatment developed with Nikwax to make it resistant to moisture. The ripstop weave of the Pertex Microlight fabric makes it lightweight yet tough and the adjustable hood has a wired peak to hold it in place.
- Main: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 30D, 50g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon (20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (750 fill power, 240g)
- DWR treatment
- Mini channel stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with chin guard
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- YKK internal zipped pocket
- Elasticated stretch cuffs
- Regular fit
- Back length: 92cm
- Weight: 528g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.