The Women's Vapour-rise Jacket is an incredibly breathable yet wind and water resistant softshell that can be worn next to skin or as a mid or outer layer.
The Vapour Rise system uses a microfleece inner fabric to wick perspiration away from the skin then the Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric pulls this moisture to the outside of the fabric where it quickly dries. This system makes the Vapour Rise Jacket ideal for a wide range of activities from hiking and climbing to polar exploring. The women’s specific fit sits close to the body around the chest yet provides freedom for the arms and lower body.
As well as fantastic moisture management, the outer is wind resistant and has a DWR finish to shed rain and snow. The fleece lining also provides a good dose of warmth for when the temperature drops.
The hood is helmet compatible and fully adjustable so you can find a great fit, and also has a wired peak and a roll-down tab.
- Weight: 515g
- Outer: Pertex Equilibrium (100% nylon)
- Inner: Wicking microfleece (100% polyester)
- DWR finish
- Regular fit
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood with wired peak and roll down tab
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two high handwarmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Pit vents
- Low-bulk cuffs with tab adjustment
- Hem drawcord adjustment