- Outer: Pertex Classic
- Lining: 100% nylon tactel taffeta
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (365g, 650 fill power
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- Down filled hood with velcro volume adjuster
- High collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK Flat VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK Flat VISLON zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Part-elasticated cuffs with anti-snag velcro adjustment
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro internal cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 930g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...