The Womens Asylum Jacket is a durable, hardwearing and very warm duck down Jacket for cold winter days at the crag.
- Outer: Pertex Classic
- Lining: 100% nylon tactel taffeta
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (365g, 650 fill power
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- Down filled hood with velcro volume adjuster
- High collar with tricot lining
- 2-way YKK Flat VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK Flat VISLON zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Part-elasticated cuffs with anti-snag velcro adjustment
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro internal cuff
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 930g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.