Rab's Calibre Pants are made from a weather-resistant Polartec Power Shield membrane softshell with a fleece back. They are designed for technical mountaineering in cold conditions.
- Main: Polartec Power Stretch (88% nylon, 12% elastane with 100% polyester back, 207g/m²)
- Knees: Matrix SWS (73% nylon, 14% polyester, 13% elastane, 70D/290D, 185g/m²)
- Fleece lined shaped waistband
- Snap closure and 2-way YKK zipped fly
- Integrated and removable webbing belt with offset Aluminium buckle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 2 YKK zipped venting thigh pockets
- Ripstop Matrix SWS knee reinforcement
- Knee articulation
- YKK zipped lower leg with gusset
- Gripper elastic cuff
- Under boot cord loops
- Cordura kick patches
- Reflective trim
- All Mountain Hem
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 515g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...