The Women's Cirque Jacket from Rab is a warm jacket that features a Pertex Microlight outer and hydrophobic duck down insulation for excellent performance in a huge range of cold weather conditions. Ideal for keeping warm at chilly summits and lunch rests, it has a high collar and adjustable cuffs for maximum heat retention while the stitch through baffles help to reduce down migration. Two zipped hand pockets will keep your hands warm when you need it and the whole thing will pack down into its stuff sack for convenience when it's tucked away in your pack.
- Outer: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 30D, 50g/m²)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop (38g/m², 20d)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (650 fill power, 230g)
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- tricot-lined collar
- YKK reverse coil front zip with internal
- Insulated storm flap
- Chin guard
- 1 YKK reverse coil zipped internal chest pocket
- 2 YKK reverse coil zipped, fleece lined hand pockets
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 473g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...