Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Climbing, mountaineering, hill walking
- Main: 100% Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide
- 94% 20D Recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop
- 6% Elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Luxe
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Breathable side and underarm panels
- Single cord lock hem adjustment
- 2 Open ended stash pockets
- Harness attachment loop
- 2 YYK Zippered pockets
- Semi-elasticated cuffs
- Articulated sleeves
- Stuff sack pocket
- YYK Centre zip
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 317g
Able to be worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Rab Women's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket is incredibly versatile. Offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement for all your pursuits.
Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, it uses micro baffle stitch-through construction with Thermic stretch fleece side panels for easy movement and plenty of breathability. The ultra-fine water-resistant fibres of the PrimaLoft Silver Luxe insulation provide reliable warmth in damp mountain weather while using stitch-free cuffs with synthetic Stratus polyester sheet insulation to help reduce bulk, increase water-resistance, and improve warmth when compressed on a climb. Whether you plan to walk, climb, or scramble to the summit, the hard working Cirrus Flex Coat is suitable for long mountain days and year round active use as part of a layering system.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 317
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.