The Womens Cirrus Flex Hoodie from Rab is a quick drying, lightweight, outer/midlayer, lightly filled with Cirrus featherless insulation with Thermic stretch fleece panelling for improved breathability and movement.
- Hyperlite rip-stop outer & lining fabric
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face & brushed back panelling
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 95g
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic panelling & lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 350g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...