The Womens Cirrus Flex Hoodie from Rab is a quick drying, lightweight, outer/midlayer, lightly filled with Cirrus featherless insulation with Thermic stretch fleece panelling for improved breathability and movement. With lycra bound elasticated cuffs and a hem drawcord to ensure the perfect fit and keep the elements out. The left pocket doubles as a stuff sack making this super convenient even when you're not wearing it. A fleece lined chin guard ensures comfort, paired with the under-helmet hood this provides both comfort and performance. Layer with this for year round use.
- Hyperlite rip-stop outer & lining fabric
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face & brushed back panelling
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 95g
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic panelling & lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 350g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.