- Main: 100% nylon ripstop (40D, 77g/m²)
- Side panels: Matrix (92% nylon, 8% spandex, 80 x 70D, 207g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop (20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Cirrus powered by 3M (65g)
- Stitch through construction
- YKK zip opening
- Internal storm flap
- YKK zipped rear pocket
- Packs into rear pocket
- Part elasticated waist
- Branded snap fastenings
- Branded woven label
- Regular fit
- Weight: 191g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...