The Women's Downpour Jacket from Rab is a lightweight, packable, waterproof jacket with excellent breathability. Pertex Shield+ 2.5 layer fabric with Dry Touch offers high levels of wind and water protection with excellent breathability for fast moving outdoor athletes.
YKK zips are used throughout; a full length zip, two hand zips, and two pit-zips for ventilation provide great detailing. A fully adjustable hood with a flexible polymer peak keeps the weather at bay, while the Velcro adjustable cuffs and hem drawcord allow a tailored fit.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield+ 2.5L (100% nylon, 40D, 95g/m²)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK full length zip with internal & external stormflaps
- 2 YKK zipped front pockets with stormflaps
- Left hand front pocket doubles up as an integrated stuff sack
- 2 YKK pit-zips with storm flaps
- Velcro adjust cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Regular fit
- Centre back length: 72cm
- Weight: 320g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.