- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop (20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (800 fill power, 170g)
- Stitch through midi-baffles on torso, back & hood
- Stitch through mini-baffles on sides & arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Flat Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Flat Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 430g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...