The Rab Women's Electron Jacket is a midi-baffle stitch through jacket with a water resistant Pertex Quantum Pro shell, designed for year-round use in the mountains. With different sized baffles throughout to help reduce bulk in key areas and help elimiate cold spots. Additional features include YKK zips throughout, a helmet-compatible hood with a wired peak for added protection and an internal security pocket to stow any valuables.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum Pro
- Inner: 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (800 fill power, 170g)
- Stitch through midi-baffles on torso, back & hood
- Stitch through mini-baffles on sides & arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Flat Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Flat Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 470g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.