- Fabric: Matrix DWS (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Double snap waist closure
- Integrated webbing belt with aluminium buckle
- Belt tunnels with opening at rear
- 2 YKK Conceal bonded zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK Conceal bonded zipped thigh pocket
- Durable twin needle inside leg and rise seams
- Knee articulation
- Hem drawcord
- UPF: 30+
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 290g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.