From Rab, world renowned for their expedition-grade sleeping bags, comes the high-performance three-season all-rounder.
The Ignition uses Pyrotec synthetic insulation to really optimise the warmth-to-weight ratio, and is cut in a women's specific mummy shape. As well as eliminating heat-sapping pockets of cold air, this also has the advantage of cutting out excess bulk and weight: a real bonus for the backpacker.
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop (30D)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Pyrotec polyester microfibre
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- 3/4 length main zip with anti snag tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcords
- Angled footbox
- Compression stuff sack
- Shape: Mummy
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort limit: 2°C
- Lower comfort limit: -3.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -20°C
- Internal length: 170cm
- Internal chest width: 68cm
- Internal hip width: 54cm
- Internal foot width: 41cm
- Weight: 1,250g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.