Built to handle prolonged wet mountain weather, the Women's Ladakh GTX Jacket expertly balances breathability with protection. Pairing a soft, fast-wicking GORE® C-KNIT body with robust 70D GORE-TEX® Pro in high wear areas, this lightweight jacket allows friction-free layering without compromising durability.
The hood of the Ladakh GTX has a unique three-way adjustment system that secures fit, maintains vision and blocks wind, excelling in poor conditions. Knuckle protection helps prevent rain from running into gloves, and a 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip minimises exposure to the elements when belaying.
Designed to work as part of a full layering system, the Ladakh GTX had a regular fit with a single-handed adjustable waist, hem and cuffs. Pockets are plentiful with a large chest pocket, two hand pockets and zipped internal pocket for any essentials. All external zips, including the 2-way front zip and deep venting pit zips, are YKK® AquaGuard® and angled specifically to evacuate water away from the body effectively.
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology (40D) with GORE-TEX® Pro (70D) reinforcements
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- Rab® 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped chest pocket with internal securing clip
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop cuff adjustment with knuckle protection
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.