Built to handle prolonged wet mountain weather, the Women's Ladakh GTX Jacket expertly balances breathability with protection. Pairing a soft, fast-wicking GORE® C-KNIT body with robust 70D GORE-TEX® Pro in high wear areas, this lightweight jacket allows friction-free layering without compromising durability.
The hood of the Ladakh GTX has a unique three-way adjustment system that secures fit, maintains vision and blocks wind, excelling in poor conditions. Knuckle protection helps prevent rain from running into gloves, and a 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip minimises exposure to the elements when belaying.
Designed to work as part of a full layering system, the Ladakh GTX had a regular fit with a single-handed adjustable waist, hem and cuffs. Pockets are plentiful with a large chest pocket, two hand pockets and zipped internal pocket for any essentials. All external zips, including the 2-way front zip and deep venting pit zips, are YKK® AquaGuard® and angled specifically to evacuate water away from the body effectively.
- GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology (40D) with GORE-TEX® Pro (70D) reinforcements
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- Rab® 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped chest pocket with internal securing clip
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop cuff adjustment with knuckle protection
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system