Rab Down Jackets
The Womens Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab is a warm and versatile insulated jacket that will keep you comfortable no matter where your adventure takes you be it from hiking, climbing, to wandering around forest paths. Whatever the task at hand never feel out of place with this insulated down jacket. This outdoor jacket features a Mini-Stitch through baffle construction to retain as much heat as possible on cold winters days. Not only is this jacket warm but also features hydrophobically treated down so that you can stay warm as well as dry no matter the situation. This insulated jacket has all the features you may require from a simple walk through town to a long hike up your favourite mountain climb.
Not the down jacket you're looking for? Take a look at our large range of insulated down jackets.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 135g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 430g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.