The Womens Microlight Alpine Long Jacket from Rab is the classic Microlight jacket in an extended length. The light-weight micro stitch through hoody with Pertex outer is designed for moderately cold conditions.
- Outer: Pertex Microlight
- Inner: Pertex Quantum
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (135g, 750 fill power, R.D.S. certified)
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Micro Stitch through construction
- Adjustable hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 375g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.