Rab Microlight Down Jackets
The Women's Microlight Summit Jacket from Rab is a streamlined 750 fill goose down jacket made from innovative Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric, eliminating the need for stitching to further enhance wind and weather resistance. It functions as a warm mid layer or stand-alone piece for cold conditions, perfect for your next summit adventure or just relaxing around the campfire afterwards.
Take a look at some other items from the Rab Microlight range.
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 135g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind & improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 420g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...