The streamlined women's specific shape offers a great fit with no excess fabric, making it perfect as a midlayer for hill, mountain or ski use. It's ideal under a waterproof or windproof outer layer, but the Pertex Microlight outer shell on its own will prevent excessive heat loss and is windproof, water-repellent and very durable.
The Microlight vest doesn't scrimp on features despite its low weight. You still get two zipped handwarmer pockets, a zipped chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsac and an insulated zip baffle for maximum warmth. The down is high quality 750 fill hydrophobic European goose down which is sure to keep you warm.
- Shell: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 78g of 750 fill power European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch-through construction
- YKK front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 245g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.