The streamlined women's specific shape offers a great fit with no excess fabric, making it perfect as a midlayer for hill, mountain or ski use. It's ideal under a waterproof or windproof outer layer, but the Pertex Microlight outer shell on its own will prevent excessive heat loss and is windproof, water-repellent and very durable.
The Microlight vest doesn't scrimp on features despite its low weight. You still get two zipped handwarmer pockets, a zipped chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsac and an insulated zip baffle for maximum warmth. The down is high quality 750 fill hydrophobic European goose down which is sure to keep you warm.
- Shell: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 78g of 750 fill power European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch-through construction
- YKK front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 245g