The Women’s Nebula Jacket from Rab is a quick drying, synthetic insulated jacket, using Cirrus insulation by 3M, designed as a technical all-rounder perfect for climbing and winter walking.
Cirrus is a breakthrough in insulation technology which has key benefits of natural down while being made completely with synthetic fibres. Key technical features of the jacket include a helmet compatible hood for climbing use, a Pertex Endurance outer fabric and YKK zips throughout along with two zipped handwarmer pockets for convenience.
Designed as an all-round cold weather piece, with the technical feature set offering the flexibility of using the jacket as a winter climbing and belay jacket.
- Shell: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon air-permeable
- Insulation: 212g of Cirrus powered by 3M
- Stitch through mini-baffle construction
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets, left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated lyrca cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 500g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...