The Women’s Nebula Jacket from Rab is a quick drying, synthetic insulated jacket, using Cirrus insulation by 3M, designed as a technical all-rounder perfect for climbing and winter walking.
Cirrus is a breakthrough in insulation technology which has key benefits of natural down while being made completely with synthetic fibres. Key technical features of the jacket include a helmet compatible hood for climbing use, a Pertex Endurance outer fabric and YKK zips throughout along with two zipped handwarmer pockets for convenience.
Designed as an all-round cold weather piece, with the technical feature set offering the flexibility of using the jacket as a winter climbing and belay jacket.
- Shell: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon air-permeable
- Insulation: 212g of Cirrus powered by 3M
- Stitch through mini-baffle construction
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets, left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated lyrca cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 500g