The Womens Nebula Pro Jacket from Rab is a quick drying insulated jacket with a water resistant Pertex Quantum Pro shell. Cirrus insulation offers down style lofting with the wet weather insulating performance of a synthetic, making it perfect for cold and damp environments.
- Pertex Quantum Pro windproof & water-resistant outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 248g
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left side pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 525g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...