Rab Insulated Jackets
The Womens Nebula Pro Jacket from Rab is a versatile, water resistant insulated jacket that will keep you comfortable and warm while you are outdoors. Don't let cold weather hold you back thanks to the warm quick drying Cirrus insulation which provides lofted down warmth with the insulated performance of synthetic down. This outdoor jacket features Pertex Quantum Pro Shell fabric which provides water resistance so that even if you get caught out in bad weather you can stay warm and dry. Even if caught out in outcast showers, the Cirrus insulation is quick drying and will allow you to get back outside and enjoy the outdoors faster. This insulated jacket has all the features you may require to make your winter as hassle-free and as warm as possible.
Not the insulated jacket you're looking for? Take a look at our wide range of down and insulated jackets.
- Pertex Quantum Pro windproof & water-resistant outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 248g
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left side pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 525g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.