Waterproofing and stunning breathability, combined with stretch, durability and a technical, mountain-ready cut. How? Rab have got their hands on Polartec NeoShell and made the Neo Guide, that's how.
NeoShell is a real "best of both worlds" fabric: totally waterproof, but air-permeable, soft and stretchy. In other words, it's all the best bits of hardshell, and all the best bits of softshell.
A jacket with extra tough patches on the high wear areas, a hood that'll take a helmet, and pockets that still let you in when you're in a harness (not forgetting a cut that lets you reach around freely) was always going to be just what the climber ordered, but make it out of NeoShell and it's just about perfect.
- Fabric: Polartec NeoShell 3L (100% nylon)
- Main: 136 g/m²
- Shoulders, elbows and cuffs: 170g/m²
- Helmet compatible, peaked, tab-down hood
- Tricot lined collar
- Two-way YKK Vislon AquaGuard front zip with dual internal storm flaps
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped Napoleon pockets
- YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Internal open mesh pocket
- Internal YKK zipped pocket
- Velcro cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective details
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 550g