The Women's Neutrino Endurance 600 is designed primarily for alpine climbers, for use on bivi ledges, light-weight mountaineering trips or general winter conditions.
It features 600g of high quality 800FP European Goose Down and is made in a ‘mummy taper’ style, offering minimum weight and pack size, without compromising on warmth. A combination of light-weight and water-resistant Pertex fabrics provide excellent protection from both cold and damp weather, creating an extremely comfortable bag. Key features include a close-fitting neck baffle, anti-snag webbing tape and a trapezoidal baffle design to eliminate cold spots.
The Neutrino Endurance range of sleeping bags are temperature tested to the new European standard (EN13537:2012) and are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon 6, 30D, 58g/m²)
- Inner body: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 35g/m²)
- Inner hood, collar: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 30D, 58g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Goose Down (600g, 800 fill power)
- Polygiene Stay Fresh odour control treatment
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Shape: Mummy
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort Limit: -3°C
- Lower comfort limit: -9.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -28°C
- Internal length: 170cm
- Shoulder width: 68cm
- Hip width: 54cm
- Foot width: 41cm
- Weight: 1,080g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.