The Womens Neutrino Pro Jacket from Rab is a lightweight down-filled mountain jacket with stitch-through construction and a Pertex Quantum Pro outer. The helmet-compatible down filled hood has a wired peak and concealed adjusters, the cuffs are hook and loop adjustable to ensure a great fit. A two-way front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind maximises warmth, and an internal zipped security pocket keeps your essentials safe. This lightweight and packable jacket provides warmth, comfort and protection against the elements.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (800 fillpower, 200g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook & loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 530g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.