The Women's Nimbus Jacket from Rab offers excellent warmth in cold, damp environments. The Pertex Quantum outer fabric offers excellent protection from the elements while the Cirrus insulation will keep you warm and toasty. The hood of the jacket will sit over or under a helmet for great versatility while zipped pockets are great for stashing small essentials. The left zipped hand pocket can be turned inside out to create a stuff sack for the whole jacket when its stored away. An ideal piece of kit for the outdoors, no matter what your favourite activity is, you'll find this comes in handy.
- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 36g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon (20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Cirrus powered by 3M (178g)
- DWR treatment
- Stitch-through mini baffles
- Over or under-helmet hood with lycra binding
- YKK Vislon front zip
- Internal insulated baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand-warmer pockets with half-welts
- YKK internal zipped pocket
- Packs into pocket
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Slim fit
- Weight: 390g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...